Develop a Marine Conservation Awareness Programme for your community or school. Include the following in that programme :
- A short PowerPoint presentation on problems confronting the oceans
- An attractive poster that draws attention to the problems associated with overfishing or pollution
- A newspaper article outlining the need for marine conservation
- A children’s short story abut a penguin that has to deal with oil pollution at the island where he lives.
- A slogan that can be used as a constant reminder that the sea is precious to us.
- A logo (perhaps involving a smiling sea creature) that can become the rallying point of the marine conservation awareness programme.